Monday, September 5, 2011

Whale Watching

On August 6th, 2011 I was invited to go whale watching with my beloved aunt and cousins.  It turns out whale watching is actually watching people become disappointed when they don't see any whales.  In the mean time, I took some pictures of my lovely cousin, and my beautiful aunt.

The most difficult part of the trip was attempting to take photos while adjusting aperture  or shutter speed manually while on a rocking boat.  I eventually gave up and used my "Creative" setting on the camera, which allowed to customize certain settings while having the luxury of automatic focus and aperture.

 1/160s                   f/5.0                     ISO: 100
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
August 6th, 2011 in Newport Beach, CA
 1/100s                   f/4.0                     ISO: 100
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
August 6th, 2011 in Newport Beach, CA


No comments:

Post a Comment