Sunday, September 25, 2011

999 Happy Haunts

    Last Sunday I had the opportunity to go to Disneyland in Anaheim, California.  I took my camera along, and was able to get a picture or two I was pleased with.  The rest were all a part of the learning process.  I spent the majority of the time playing with either my shutter speed or aperture settings, and as a result almost every single picture came out over exposed.  The sad part is, I couldn't tell by looking at the display on the camera.  The mistakes only became clear when I uploaded the images to my PC.  Had I been able to see the mistakes I would have corrected with a new shot.  


    I would post the mistakes, but they frustrate me to no end, so I won't.  Instead, here is a low-light shot of the Haunted Mansion's Chandelier.  This was done in low light, and hand held.  


1/13S                    f/4.0                    ISO:3200
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
Taken in the Huanted Mansion at Disneyland in Anaheim, California

No comments:

Post a Comment