Saturday, September 3, 2011

Time Flies

Hello again!

I have been exceedingly busy with work and family life for the past several months, and have not had the time or energy to keep up with blogging.  Here is the fantastic part: I did keep up with my photography (mostly).  I will be spending this glorious three day weekend chronologically updating this blog from the past several months.

  I am also announcing that the name of my photography will be changing from "LP Pphotography" to "A.S.K.L by LP Photography".  This change is significant to me, and only me.  


What have you missed?
Captain Slow
The Beach
Baby Heiden
A Model of Perfection
The Moon
Whale Watching
Let Me Be Frank With You
The Getty
D23
Photography by Ducky
 and possibly many more!

Look for these updates soon!

Here's a pretty just to tide you over:


125/S                      f4.5               ISO: 100
Taken with: Canon EOS Rebel T2i
Captured on April 3rd, 2011 in Carpinteria, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment