Saturday, September 10, 2011

Video Test: Stereo Hearts

Until today I hadn't ever tried using my Canon EOS Rebel T2i's video function.  The videos were taken inside  a dimly lit room using my standard kit lens (EF-S 18-55mm).  The camera performed beautifully in the low light, and the sound recording does a decent job.  I will need to test out the conditions in bright sunlight.

My willing participant is ten year old Amelia.  This little girl young lady is has the ability to sing a Capella, a feat I find extraordinary.  My own singing, while not the worst in the world, is still terrible.  I am amazed that at ten she has natural vibrato in her voice, but doesn't over do it.   The song she is singing is "Stereo Hearts" by Gym Class Heroes, featuring Adam Levine's solo.

Canon EOS Rebel T2i
September 10th, 2011 in Camarillo, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment