Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Little Red Bird's Photography!

Remember Ducky from my last post?  She is an aspiring photographer like myself and is now posting to her own blog called The Little Red Bird. I can't wait to see what she snaps!.  When we met up at Disneyland, I had my camera and other gear with me.  Part of the problem of aspiring to be a photographer?  Getting your hands on some equipment to try it out.  I happily handed over my camera and gear to Ducky, and she happily snapped away and produced some fantastic shots!  Shots I never would have dreamt of!  So here they are, in all their glory:

 1/200s                   f/8.0                 ISO: 400
 1/320s                   f/8.0                 ISO: 100
 1/125s                   f/4.5                ISO: 100
1/100s                   f/4.0                 ISO: 125

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it really does pay to be snap happy. I didn't think any of my random shots would come out very well. Thanks for letting me hold your camera and gear hostige for a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these all and it is so hard to pick, but I think my favorite is the last one of the store window and the people's reflections. It's so cool and the composition is amazing!

    ReplyDelete